Re: Real-time rotations of 3-D plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41459] Re: Real-time rotations of 3-D plots
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:58:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Peltio wrote:
Hi,

> [1] To be fair, I must admit I did not have much time to experiment with
> RealTime3D to see if there are ways to modify lighting, point-size and other
> things.

The light sources in RealTime3D are fixed and misplaced (false
coordinate system)
and you can't change it because the 3d data are copied almost verbatim
into a graphics cell, but without the LightSource option.

The point and line-rendering in RealTime3D` is very buggy and you can't
change
anything.

Regards
  Jens