fyi: numerical differentiation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41526] fyi: numerical differentiation
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 01:06:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As recent discussions in this forum had me thinking about numerical
differention, I ran across a beautifully written set of notes on the
subject by Professor John Carroll of the City University of Dublin, and
I thought it might be of interest here. The link is :

   http://webpages.dcu.ie/~carrollj/202-ln-a.pdf

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis