Re: info about fonts in eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41613] Re: info about fonts in eps
  • From: "Stefan Wagenbrenner" <Stefan.Wagenbrenner at unibw-muenchen.de>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

how about using the standard font? Then you could use the package psfrag
within LaTeX to replace tags (with easy commands) which you placed within
the mathematica graphic  to get the disired symbols/equations.

---
Harry

"Mirko Degli Esposti" <desposti at dm.unibo.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:bb1vbb$9hp$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> dear users,
> I'm using mathematica to produce some plots for a pubblications. I save
> them as .eps and inport them in latex.  I have a lot of trouble with
> the fonts, in particular when I use greek letters, special symbols as
> a_0 and so on.....  I think I know mathematica quite well, but I was
> never able to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me some hints. It would be
very useful.
> Regards,Mirko

For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
----  See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm  ----