FourierTransform of Sinc Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44273] FourierTransform of Sinc Function
- From: "Kieng" <Sorasak at brown.edu>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 03:23:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200310281053.FAA25777@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tested the Fourier Function on a sinc function which should give the
top-hat but mathatmatica gave some mysterious plot that I don't understand.
Anyone knows what is going on.
Thank you very much,
Next by Date:
Out of Memory Problem (beginner)
Next by thread:
Re: FourierTransform of Sinc Function