Re: Simple Question -- Incrementing All Elemnts in A list by 1

Plus is listable

{2,3,4,45,98}+1

{3,4,5,46,99}

Bob Hanlon

In article <bo7pfk$am8$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Thiery Balser" <thiery.balser at gmx.net>
wrote:

<< I'm sort of stuck.

I would like to have all elements in a list incremted by a given number
without defining a supplementary function.

What I've done so far is:

incFunc[n_]:=n+1;
Map[incFunc,{2,3,4,45,98}]

which is all fine. It is only that I'm looking for a solution _without_
defining the mentioned function incFunc.