Re: Plot&2backgroundcolors

Hi,

gr = FullGraphics[
    Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2Pi},
      Frame->True,
      FrameTicks -> {Table[xi, {xi, 0, 2Pi, Pi/4}], Automatic}, (* set
the ticks *)
      Epilog -> {AbsoluteThickness[2], Line[{{Pi, -1}, {Pi, 1}}]} (*
draw the vertical line *)
     ]
    ]

 and add the second background color for x>Pi

Show[gr, Prolog -> {GrayLevel[0.9], Rectangle[{Pi, -1}, {2Pi, 1}],
      GrayLevel[0]}]

Regards
  Jens