- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44381] Re: autocorrelation
- From: Mariusz Jankowski<mjankowski at usm.maine.edu>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:27 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Maine System testbed server
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mikael, use ListCorrelate, it is substantially faster. Specifically, if x is your image matrix the following will return all the autocorrelation coefficients assuming zero padding at the borders.
If you do not need all the coefficients, but only the first nr rows and nc columns, then use
>>> Mikael L<lassenmikael at kabelnettet.dk> 11/3/2003 10:40:13 AM >>>
I have some tiff images where I have to make autocorrelation on. I have
tried it but I think that math. is very slow.
The images/matrix is 480x360 pixels.
I am using fourier transformation and inversfourier transformation to make
Is there any body that has experience with this using mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple Question -- Incrementing All Elemnts in A list by 1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Fluid dynamics
Next by thread:
Part 2 of a recent post on Plot and v 5