Re: Re: FourierTransform of Sinc Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44359] Re: [mg44311] Re: FourierTransform of Sinc Function
  • From: "Kieng" <Sorasak at brown.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am sorry my question is apparently not so clear.
I generated a list of data from a sinc function.  I am not doing the
transform from the sinc function.
If I use Fourier[list of the data], and plot the result, her is where I am
kind of not sure why I don't get a top hat function, even though I used very
fine step for my sinc function data.