Re: Part 2 of a recent post on Plot and v 5

Plot[UnitStep[x], {-1,5}, PlotRange->All]

This as far as I know has always been like this and has caught me
unawares from time to time.  I suppose PlotRange->Automatic (the
default setting) makes some assumptions based on the data and plots
what is significant as one would when making plots by hand.

Yas