Re: Readability confuses mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44575] Re: Readability confuses mathematica?
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:05:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <C60E3C98-1690-11D8-8C8F-00039311C1CC@mimuw.edu.pl> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 14 Nov 2003, at 20:13, Jason Harris wrote: > Ahh I think I might know what the problem is what are your settings > for forms? That is look in menu "Cell"->"Default Input FormatType" > and "Cell"->"Default Output FormatType" what are these set to? > StandardForm or TraditionalForm or mixed? > > I am guessing these are both TraditionalForm from your output? I was using StandardForm for Input and TraditionalForm for output. I changed both to StandardForm and everything is now working fine. Looks like a bug in v. 5.0 to me? Andrzej Kozlowski Yokohama, Japan http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~akoz/