Find within selected cells?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44597] Find within selected cells?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:38:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Many other Mac (and PC) programs have a Find option which limits the search action to only the selected region, or selected cells, of a document. Mathematica apparently doesn't? [Underlying objective is to be able to find, using NotebookFind[ ], all the Input cells within one single Section (or maybe Subsection) of a notebook and toggle the Cell Evaluatable property on and off for those cells in a single action, *without* screwing up the Cell Evaluatable properties of all the other header and text cells within that Section, and without changing the Input cells in all the other Sections of the document -- perhaps using a palette with buttons to do this.]