Re: Something wrong with this integral (see text)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44603] Re: Something wrong with this integral (see text)
  • From: "RFins" <rf31415 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:38:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Well if you add the integrands you get an integral of Cos[L] which is
clearly NOT integrable over the positive real axis, and since integration is
a linear operator that means there is indeed a problem.  The first integral
is actually non-integrable.  regards,  RF

news:boif3m$oaf$1 at smc.vnet.net...