Alternative to bivariate Taylor series
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44634] Alternative to bivariate Taylor series
- From: koshi man <man_koshi at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:42:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any expansion to log(1+exp(x-y)) other than
Taylor series in the integer powers of x and y ?
I'm trying to find expectation of above function given
x, y are random variables with gaussian distributions
of known mean and variances.
What about other bivariate expansions in Mathematica?
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
Prev by Date:
Re: Stop Out[..]
Next by Date:
Re: filled plot on part of x-interval
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Open and Close Groups, *one level at a time*?
Next by thread:
Re: Alternative to bivariate Taylor series