- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44671] Plotting product
- From: "Rafa³ \"ra_v\" Zawierta" <ra_v at interia.pl>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:16:36 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a little problem.
I have to make an approximation from Lagrange functions and I need to
generate plot. So the easiest way to me is to plot a product (symbol: PI),
but I don't have any idea how to do it. Could you give me some kind of
example how to solve my problem?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to remove part of ODE solution containing (0.+0.i)'s
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting product