Re: list of valid types of input and output for each mathematica function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44697] Re: list of valid types of input and output for each mathematica function
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig-de>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:13:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica is a untyped language and data types does not exist at all.
Mathematica has patterns and it is impossible to list all patterns that
may accepted by a function, because any expression is a pattern of itself.
"Michael" <any14ahug at aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:bphuiv$1os$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> is there a list of all the valid input types and output types for all
> mathematica functions?
> i mean the valid input and output types for each mathematica function,
> not just a list of all the types.
> thanks, Michael
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: 3D Convex Hull
Previous by thread:
list of valid types of input and output for each mathematica function
Next by thread: