- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44744] Log Equation
- From: "Bernard Bourée" <bernard at bouree.net>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:05:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I 'm trying to find a way to solve the equation
y = (1-x)/ Log(x)
How can I find x when y is known ?
Is there a numerical method ?
with series development?
bernard at bouree.net
Prev by Date:
Simplify needs ages to finish
Next by Date:
Re: Conversion Function -> List
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplify needs ages to finish
Next by thread:
Re: Log Equation