is there a Linux-dyn version of mathlm?

Hi,

after upgrading our Linux workstations to kernel 2.4.22 and
libc-2.3.2, all Mathematica 4.2 binaries started to segfault.  This
is a known problem and could be solved by using the Linux-dyn
binaries instead of the statically linked ones.

Now I did the same upgrade on the network license server, and
- no surprise - get segfaults from mathlm. However, I cannot
find a Linux-dyn version of mathlm!

Is there a corresponding dynamically-linked version of mathlm
somewhere, or is there any other workaround?

Thanks in advance,

Timo Felbinger

--
Timo Felbinger                  <Timo.Felbinger at physik.uni-potsdam.de>