is there a Linux-dyn version of mathlm?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44745] is there a Linux-dyn version of mathlm?
- From: Timo Felbinger <Timo.Felbinger at quantum.physik.uni-potsdam.de>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:05:31 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Potsdam
- Reply-to: Timo.Felbinger at quantum.physik.uni-potsdam.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, after upgrading our Linux workstations to kernel 2.4.22 and libc-2.3.2, all Mathematica 4.2 binaries started to segfault. This is a known problem and could be solved by using the Linux-dyn binaries instead of the statically linked ones. Now I did the same upgrade on the network license server, and - no surprise - get segfaults from mathlm. However, I cannot find a Linux-dyn version of mathlm! Is there a corresponding dynamically-linked version of mathlm somewhere, or is there any other workaround? Thanks in advance, Timo Felbinger -- Timo Felbinger <Timo.Felbinger at physik.uni-potsdam.de> Quantum Physics Group http://www.quantum.physik.uni-potsdam.de Institut fuer Physik Tel: +49 331 977 1793 Fax: -1767 Universitaet Potsdam, Germany