Re: Non-string output in for loop
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43750] Re: Non-string output in for loop
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:28:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
may help you.
Peter Saffrey wrote:
> This is installment number 3 in my struggles with mathlink.
> I am writing an application that interacts with Mathematica (through
> mathlink) via a series of packages written by me. What I want is the
> output from a derived interpolating function so I can convert it into
> a data structure I can use for my own purposes. I have managed to make
> Mathematica dump the values from the interpoloating function table one
> by one, but unfortunately because I use the Mathematica Print function
> they are all sent back to me as strings. This is workable, but not
> very elegant or efficient since I'd have to do some ugly string
> processing to get at the numbers, rather than just using
> Is there any way I can get Mathematica to output the values not as
> strings? Essentially I need the following piece of code:
> to give me 1-10 but as "output" (as if you'd typed 1(enter)2(enter)...
> in a notebook), not as strings (print(enter)print(enter))etc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Terras inverse
Next by Date:
Re: Diff. Equ
Previous by thread:
Non-string output in for loop
Next by thread:
Re: Polynomial constructing