Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43817] Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- From: McGee <chris at NO-SPAM-TILL-BROOKLYN-ooc2000.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 02:40:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
(I checked the manual and online help for this but I haven't found
I have some C code that generates ordered (x,y) pairs of data. I'd
like to be able to simply use Mathematica to plot this data. I don't
see any arguments to Plot that allow this, nor do I see an
Am I missing something obvious? Or is Mathematica the wrong tool for
this . . .
Prev by Date:
Re: Airy's Gi(x) function; asymptotic matching and asymptotic limits
Next by Date:
Re: simple vactor magitude question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?