- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43833] question..
- From: "Ghassan Shahin" <ghassans at bethlehem.edu>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:47:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Bethlehem University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a simple question..
i want to use mathematica for sums..but i need to sum from 1 to 100
except same integer numbers, say 2,6,8..what is the code for such a
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Airy's Gi(x) function; asymptotic matching and asymptotic limits
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: