Fields or forms on manifolds
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43834] Fields or forms on manifolds
- From: "Christopher Arthur" <caa2460 at dcccd.edu>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:47:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a mathematica add on that provides a means for visualizing forms or fields on 2 or 3 manifolds? Perhaps there is a way to use the plot vector field restricted to an arbitrary manifold as domain, or just coloring a polygon to indicate the value in that area....
Prev by Date:
Re: Airy's Gi(x) function; asymptotic matching and asymptotic limits
Next by Date:
RE: Question plotting curves.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Fields or forms on manifolds