Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43848] Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- From: "Mark Westwood [EPCC]" <markw at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:48:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Edinburgh University
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi McGee I think that you are missing the ListPlot command - which should do exactly what you want. Between the manual and the online help you should figure it out, but if not, post again. Regards Mark Westwood McGee wrote: > Hi all, > > (I checked the manual and online help for this but I haven't found > anything). > > I have some C code that generates ordered (x,y) pairs of data. I'd > like to be able to simply use Mathematica to plot this data. I don't > see any arguments to Plot that allow this, nor do I see an > alternative. > > Am I missing something obvious? Or is Mathematica the wrong tool for > this . . . > > Thanks, > McGee >