MathLink: support for long longs?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43889] MathLink: support for long longs?
- From: Sascha Kratky <notvalid at notvalid.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 03:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Many C compilers have a type "long long" for doing 64bit integer
arithmetic. Does MathLink support sending and receiving of "long long"
Prev by Date:
RE: Fields or forms on manifolds
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: question on Sum over selected integers
Next by thread:
Re: MathLink: support for long longs?