Classless and Cleaver and Free?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43906] Classless and Cleaver and Free?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 03:06:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can do this on October 9th :-)
What's the status on Mathematica and a production level OO class
implementation? I'm using Dr. Maeder's classes from his _Computer Science
with Mathematica_ book. I find them extremely useful for what I'm doing.
I also find them rather limitted and awkward to use. We've discussed this
previously on this list. I now understand much better why people were
suggesting to implement it as a package rather than messing with the 'core'
of the language (whatever that may be :-/).
I am more convinced than ever that a good class package would be useful. Am
I alone in this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Pattern matches only when named
Next by Date:
Re: Perform an assigment
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplifying Exponents
Next by thread:
help in speeding up code involving a recursive function