help with specify histogram count axis (frequency)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43953] help with specify histogram count axis (frequency)
  • From: Peter Sok Chang <pschang at engin.umich.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

can anybody help me with specifying the range of the count or
frequency
axis (y-axis)  for histograms generated by the histogram function?  I'm
trying to compare two histograms visually and I would like to keep the
count axis (y-axis) the same.  I know the HistogramRange function
specifies the x-axis (value), but there doesn't appear to be a y-axis
counterpart.  Thanks.

Peter Chang
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Michigan