Re: Mathematica 5 : strange Plot

Hi pacotomi,

I am not sure whether this problem occurs in other versions of Mathematica.

I try the following command and then it seems that the problem can be solved
by add PlotRange option.

Plot[f[x], {x, 0, 100}, PlotRange -> All]

If any further discovery, welcome to discuss on the board.

Good Luck

ChiaMing

"pacotomi" <pacotomi at wanadoo.fr> ¦b¶l¥ó news:bmj25q$pmd$1 at smc.vnet.net ¤¤¼¶
¼g...