Running The Combinatorica GraphEditor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43998] Running The Combinatorica GraphEditor
- From: "Henning Heiberg-Andersen" <Henning.Heiberg-Andersen at ife.no>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 05:14:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have downloaded the graph editor for Combinatorica,
GraphEditor, from http://www.combinatorica.com, but have not been able to
make it run.
If somebody have successfully installed and run
GraphEditor, I would be very grateful for receiving
Prev by Date:
Bug in ReplaceAll and ReplaceRepeated?
Next by Date:
Re: scientific mode for powers
Previous by thread:
RE: Bug in ReplaceAll and ReplaceRepeated?
Next by thread:
Re: Running The Combinatorica GraphEditor