- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44255] trigger events
- From: Virgiliu Botan <vbotan at pci.unizh.ch>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:01:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Zurich
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does somebody know whether I can trigger the execution of a program from
Mathematica 4.1 or any other versions? For instance to trigger the
execution of a Gaussian job from Mathematica, and how to do that.
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: reduced functionality of Solve
Next by thread: