Animation Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43644] Animation Help
  • From: cmduncan at mines.edu
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hey all!  My name is Chris Duncan.  I have been using Mathematica for about a
decade now.  I am having a problem creating an animated GIF file using
a "Table"-ized plot showing a trend sequence.  This plot was generated using
Graphics objects and then combining them; such as Graphics[Circle[{2,3},4]].
I would like to export the file in to the animated GIF.  I can display the
animation using the Ctrl+Y functionality on the front end.  Any help??

Chris Duncan
cmduncan at mines.edu