Plots -> EPS -> Corel Draw

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43638] Plots -> EPS -> Corel Draw
  • From: thomasmanz at web.de (Thomas Manz)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:57:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

The best method to get Mathematica plots in Corel Draw seems to be the
eps-format. But when plotting dashed curves Corel has problems because
one curve is often imported as several lines and so the dashing can be
very unregularly.

sinus = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, Pi}, PlotStyle -> Dashing[{0.070, 0.038}]]
Export["D:\\sinus.eps", sinus, "EPS"]

Importing this in Corel produces an error in the dashing at x=2.6.
The reason for this seems to be a postscript-macro called "Mistroke"
which cuts the curve in two parts.

What does this macro do and do I need it?
Does  a "Mathematica solution" exist or must I remove the "Mistroke"
with a script?

I added the definition of this macro but for me this is too much
postscript!

/Mistroke {
	flattenpath
	0 0 0