- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43680] differential equation
- From: "Andrew Lindsay" <andrewl at global.net.au>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would also like to ask a question at this time also. I am trying to solve
the following differential equation, but am not sure how to go about it.
E''(z) + E'(z)*H*(1/ra - 1/z) + E(z)*(2*H/z^2 - B) = 2*H/z^3 * Integral z to
L, E(t) dt.
Where H, B and ra are all constants.
I can supply the actual derivation of the equation in pdf form to anyone
that is interested.
The equation is used to solve attenuation along a pipeline.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Rotating a 2D graphic on screen?
Previous by thread:
Re: replicating variables
Next by thread:
Re: differential equation