- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47323] Mathematica Packages
- From: schmitther at t-online.de (Hermann Schmitt)
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 05:23:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
in connection with my oo system for Mathemathica I implemented an
alternative method for calling functions in packages. The method is
especially important for calling the functions in objects, but it may also
be used outside objects, if the oo system is loaded.
The method has the advantage, that functions with the same name in different
packages may be used at the same time. No shadowing problems occur. The
contexts of the packages are not included in the context path.
The method is described in my documentation of the oo system on pages 4,5
on my web site:
Prev by Date:
Plotting a surface side-by-side
Next by Date:
RE: Plot bug?
Previous by thread:
RE: Plotting a surface side-by-side
Next by thread:
Drawing random values