- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47347] Re: [mg47330] Count
- From: Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at jeol.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 06:36:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200404050923.FAA21903@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Apr 5, 2004, at 5:23 AM, paolo wrote:
> if i have a time serie, how can i Count the elements of this time
> serie that are within a defined range
> how can i Count the elements inside the range (1,3)?
PS - As always there are alternatives.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "paolo " <email@example.com>