- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47433] Differential Equations
- From: "VASSILIOS MATSIS" <vmats at tee.gr>
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could anyone help me with the following D.E.?
DX(x)X''(x)+2DX'(x)=LX(x)X(x) where D,L constants
Can mathematica give an exact solution?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Two speed challenges
Next by Date:
Re: Integration of x BesselI[0,x]^3
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Adding hyperlinks to help browser files in function::usage
Next by thread: