Re: Errors with decimal addition in Mathematica 5.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47426] Re: [mg47416] Errors with decimal addition in Mathematica 5.0
- From: "Peng Yu" <yupeng_ at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:44:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <NDBBJGNHKLMPLILOIPPOMECOEAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It seem that I'm not be able to change the default precision. I changed Print Precision to 10, clicked Apply and closed the option inspection window. Then I opened the option inspection window again. Print Precision was still 6. It dosen't change. > You could also change the default display precision in the Options > Inspector: > FormattingOptions/Expression Formatting/Display Options/Print Precision.