  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg47490] Programmer/Modeller Wanted
  • From: "DMF" <me at sans.spam.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:16:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

All,

I am looking for someone with math modelling experience
to build a model to analyze a database. I would like to pay
on an hourly basis. Any of the standard math packages
should work such as Mathematica or similar software ;-).
I'd prefer someone in the San Francisco Bay Area. Contact
me at sbox <at> pc-care <dot> com to discuss details.

Regards,
David