- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47490] Programmer/Modeller Wanted
- From: "DMF" <me at sans.spam.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:16:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for someone with math modelling experience
to build a model to analyze a database. I would like to pay
on an hourly basis. Any of the standard math packages
should work such as Mathematica or similar software ;-).
I'd prefer someone in the San Francisco Bay Area. Contact
me at sbox <at> pc-care <dot> com to discuss details.
Prev by Date:
number of switches
Next by Date:
Re: Complex Numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: number of switches
Next by thread:
DSOLVE in 5.01 ??