- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47509] Feynman
- From: Alejandro Vizcarra <gebankos at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:39:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! Does anyone knows if there's a Mathematica package to derive
Feynman diagrams for particle physics?? Thanks!
Prev by Date:
Re: Solvability sensitive to small changes in numerical input
Next by Date:
About Graph Theory
Previous by thread:
Re: Length of actual parameters in a function call.
Next by thread: