- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47520] Notation Question
- From: scohen at cable.net.co (Sebastian Cohen S)
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:39:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to make Mathematica understand that:
Subscript[X,j] for j = 3
for example is Part[X,3] and more generally to understand that:
the input should internally handle Subscript[exp, i,j]
as Part[exp, i,j]
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian Cohen S
Prev by Date:
What does +- mean?
Next by Date:
Obtaining Standard Errors when using FindMinimum in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: What does +- mean?
Next by thread:
Re: Notation Question