undocumented function: StringQ
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47562] undocumented function: StringQ
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:20:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just noticed that there is a built-in test StringQ,
that is not documented in the online help.
StringQ[expr] gives True if expr is a string, and False otherwise.
Only a mistake?
Is it unsafe to use this function?
Boy, those French: They have a different word for everything!
-- Steve Martin
Prev by Date:
Re: Number to Binary
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: DisplayForm changes precission
Next by thread:
Re: undocumented function: StringQ