Re: Saving as HTML -- Page width problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47564] Re: Saving as HTML -- Page width problems
- From: manchanda_j at rediffmail.com (jm)
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:20:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
- References: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was searching for a solution to the same problem when i came across
this long past email from the archieves.
AS far as I understand the reason for the problem is the size of the
text. If the column width is less, then there is a higher possibility
of having words in the table which might be taking more space than
that allocated and if there are no spaces in the word, then it can not
get wrapped and this leads to the increase in the column width of the
I am looking for a solution for this, incase you have any, please let
me know too.
On 25 Feb 2000 21:14:24 -0500, Chris Tiee wrote:
>In article <88vtd0$mbg at smc.vnet.net>,
> Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>> A possible reason is that the print style environment is not set
>Forgot to mention that I tried that out as well, without success.
>Chris Tiee "Choni" | Primary email: choni at ucla.edu
>Sent via Deja.com <a
>Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Re: Notation Question
Next by Date:
Re: Re: When Is Precision[ ] $MachinePrecision, And When Is It Not?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
FW: Re: Length of actual parameters in a function call. (Plus how to organize mathematica stuff)