Re: Saving as HTML -- Page width problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47564] Re: Saving as HTML -- Page width problems
  • From: manchanda_j at (jm)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:20:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I was searching for a solution to the same problem when i came across
this long past email from the archieves.

AS far as I understand the reason for the problem is the size of the
text. If the column width is less, then there is a higher possibility
of having words in the table which might be taking more space than
that allocated and if there are no spaces in the word, then it can not
get wrapped and this leads to the increase in the column width of the

I am looking for a solution for this, incase you have any, please let
me know too.