mathematica 5.0 plot crashes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47663] mathematica 5.0 plot crashes
- From: Marcel Mohr <marcel at physik.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:23:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
my problem with mathematica 5.0 on a Suse Linux 9.0 (kernel 2.4.21) is
that it isn't able to plot exponential numbers in the axis.
E.g. the command
crashes mathematica and the only way from stopping it,
is the kill command.
If I do the command
it shows the plot.
I've read about a patch, but don't know where to find.
Prev by Date:
Simplify using custom function
Next by Date:
Re: Elliptic Curves and Cryptography Questions
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplify using custom function
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica 5.0 plot crashes