export plot data

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg47884] export plot data
  • From: grimal <grimal at>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:39:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

message to the list

Dear list members,

I have developed a Mathematica notebook with a Plot command at the end.
The evaluation of Plot[f,{x,xmin,xmax}] involves a function f that is
defined in the notebook; xmin and xmax are also functions defined in the
notebook and evaluated while doing the Plot.
I am satisfied with the result of the Plot command.

Now, I would like to export in a txt file the data (list of points)
generated during the evaluation of the Plot. Then I could use the list
of points to plot the data with another software.
I have tried the Table command to generate a list but it does not seem
to work.
Can anybody help me?

Quentin Grimal