Re: Line border
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47925] Re: Line border
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:27:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
what is a border of the line ?? The bounding box or do you
mean "tubes" from lines.
For tubes from lines there is a package on MathSource and
MathGL3d can do this automatical.
> Is there a way to add a border to "Line"s in 3D?
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: PaddedForm bug?
Next by Date:
Re: PaddedForm bug?
Previous by thread:
RE: Line border
Next by thread:
34.123*89 = 3036.95 (3036.947)