WHY: cannot launch MathLink via C++?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49813] WHY: cannot launch MathLink via C++?
- From: BV <dont at bug.me>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to launch MathLink via C++ but I am having problems since none of the examples bundled with Mathematica seem to work. Right after the "browse for file" dialog opens and I select the MathKernel .exe file program just exits. No error messages come up and I didn't get any example to work. I have tested client side in C# already (.NET/Link) and it works perfectly (client -> Mathematica). The problem is, my main program is in C++ already and I don't have time to convert to C#. Does anyone have any suggestions why my MathLink interface doesn't work? OS: WinXP Mathematica 5