Select from a list
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49856] Select from a list
- From: Feng-Yin Chang <fychang at slac.stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have an idea to drop the repeating elements in one list?
The list was built in sequence,fortunately.
The purpose is to avoid the one-to-many mapping problem in my case.
Institute of Physics,NCTU,Taiwan
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: ReadListBinary question
Next by thread:
Re: Select from a list