NonlinearFit

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I'm having with
NonlinearFit.

I'm trying to fit an exponential function to a set of data using the
following command:

<< Statistics`NonlinearFit`
NonlinearFit[Data,theta1 Exp[theta2 x],x,{theta1,theta2}]

Data is the following table, where the right column is 3*Exp[.2*x]

[contact the author to get the file - moderator]

NonlinearFit returns (Embedded image moved to file: pic03027.pcx), which is
clearly not 3*Exp[.2*x].

I only have this problem when trying to fit exponential functions.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Andy