- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49932] identity matrix
- From: markbishop at charter.net (Mark)
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 03:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is the identity matrix strictly a matrix with 1's along the principal
diagonal (and zeros elsewhere), or is a matrix which reduces (through
row and column operations) to the above form also the identity matrix.
Prev by Date:
Re: Recursion depth
Next by Date:
Re: How to creat this 8×8 images
Previous by thread:
Re: populate a list with random numbers from normaldistribution?
Next by thread:
Re: identity matrix