Re: How to creat this 8×8 images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49925] Re: How to creat this 8×8 images
- From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 03:09:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This does what you want:
Load the continuous statistical distributions package (have a look in the
Help Browser for documentation):
Set up a Laplace PDF:
Generate an image with independent Laplace distributed pixel values:
Have a look at the image:
"Justin" <jianchaoyao at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cetd62$64d$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi, All
> I need to creat a 8*8 image in which the pixels are drawn according to
> a Laplacian or some other heavy tailed distribution. Does anybody know
> how to code it?
> Many thanks
Prev by Date:
What's wrong with this small code?
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with eval. of neg. cube root of neg. #
Previous by thread:
Re: What's wrong with this small code?
Next by thread: