Executing commands with shortcuts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg49958] Executing commands with shortcuts?
- From: juliuscarver at hotmail.com (Julius Carver)
- Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 03:52:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody!! I'm working on a button that needs to be applied intesively by the user, so I was wondering if it would be possible to execute it with a combination of keys. The button just take an input and transforms it in some predefined way. I think the problem is solvable. The key combination could be activated by changing the menu entries, and the shortcut could execute the button's code placed in an autoload package. I don't tried this approach cause I want to ask the experts first. is it possible ?? is there another way?? Thanks for your help Julius