50,000th Message

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg50000] 50,000th Message
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

To all users of the Mathematica mailing list and
Mathematica newsgroup -

On the occasion of this, the 50,000th message posted, I want to
express my gratitude to all of you who have helped in making
this effort a success over the years.

Many of you spend a great deal of time providing interesting
questions and other posts.  Others have given a huge amount
of time answering these questions.

I hope this will continue for the next 50,000 messages.

Thank you all.

Steve Christensen